The Pre-Check Company provides the history of the applicant’s credit, verification of name and Social Security Number, and a listing of public records such as bankruptcy filings and civil litigation. This report also often provides the applicant’s current address and may provide up to four previous employers. Separate approval application is required, call us for details. An on-site inspection is required for more than one report in addition to the one-time setup fee.
Credit Reports Include:
1. Subject Name Information
2. Address Information: Current address and two previous addresses
3. Personal Information: Includes Social Security Number (SSN), birth date, and telephone number.
4. Employment Information: The two most recent jobs are returned when present on the consumer file.
5. Date of Last Activity and Activity Type: Both items are reported to show the most current information on the subject’s file. The date of last activity is taken from a date on a public record, tradeline, or inquiry.
6. Special Messages: Messages include a special deceased message, FCRA messages concerning bankruptcy, account closed by consumer or account in dispute.
7. Model Profile: Includes any scores for models validated for the subscriber.
8. Public Record Information
9. Tradeline Information
10. Inquiry Information
11. Consumer Statement Information: If the file contains a consumer statement
12. Owning Bureau Information
*An on-site inspection is required for more than one report in addition to the one-time setup fee.
Let’s build a hiring solution that works for you! Whether you’re just starting a business or have a robust Human Resource program, we have pre-employment solutions to help any business. From background checks to recruiting to applicant tracking software, The Pre-Check Company has the tools and expertise to make hiring a safe, qualified staff easy.
Send us a message, and let’s start Helping You Hire the Best!