History of the applicant’s credit, verification of name and Social Security Number, and a listing of public records such as bankruptcy filings and civil litigation. This report also often provides the applicant’s current address and may provide up to four previous employers. Separate approval application is required, call us for details. All clients get one credit report before the setup is required. An on-site inspection is required for more than one report in addition to the one-time setup fee.
1. Subject Name Information
2. Address Information: Current address and two previous addresses
3. Personal Information: Includes Social Security Number (SSN), birth date, and telephone number.
4. Employment Information: The two most recent jobs are returned when present on the consumer file.
5. Date of Last Activity and Activity Type: Both items are reported to show the most current information on the subject's file. The date of last activity is taken from a date on a public record, tradeline, or inquiry.
6. Special Messages: Returned in the special message section, when applicable. Messages include a special deceased message, FCRA messages concerning bankruptcy, account closed by consumer or account in dispute.
7. Model Profile: Includes any scores for models validated for the subscriber.
8. Public Record Information
9. Tradeline Information
10. Inquiry Information
11. Consumer Statement Information: If the file contains a consumer statement
12. Owning Bureau Information